The course is recommended to experts who provide investment advice or information on financial assets, investment service activities (as per Act CXXXVIII of 2007 on Investment Firms and Commodity Dealers section 5 (1) or supplementary services (as per Act CXXXVIII of 2007 on Investment Firms and Commodity Dealers section 5 (2).
Within three days, participants will acquire the professional skill set and competencies needed for staff members offering information on investment instruments or engaging in investment consulting to provide a high level of customer service.
In addition to knowledge transfer, through numerous practical examples and many professional explanations, staff members will be able to convey the necessary information to the customer and improve customer satisfaction. At the end of the course, participants will sit for an examination. In the event of a successful examination, they will receive the joint certificate of BIB and the Institute for Training and Consulting in Banking.
The course complies with the requirements of MNB Decree 37/2017, therefore, those who successfully complete the training and pass the exam, meet the training requirements related to MiFID 2.
The course consists of classroom and e-learning parts:
Classroom training days: 7 October (Wednesday), 15 October (Thursday), and 19 October (Monday).
E-learning material for participants are provided.
Day 1 and 2 | Module A
- Introduction to capital market regulation (overview of main domestic and EU capital market legislation)
- Overview of capital market players and their activities
- Trading venues, regulation
- Markets of BSE
- Concept, production and characteristics of securities
- Settlement and regulation, Central Depository, KELER
- Operation of an investment company and rules of investment services
- The MNB as the supervisory authority
- Investor Protection Fund
- Obligations during transactions
- General rules for customer information
- Insider trading and market manipulation
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Conditions for service provision
- Order fulfilment
Day 3 | Module B and C
- Basic knowledge of products and services (module B)
- Aptitude assessment skills (module C)
Opened courses and exams
07-19 October 2020
30 September 2020
Locations and dates
- 07 October 2020 09:00-17:00, Nemzetközi Bankárképző Központ 1011 Budapest, Szalag utca 19. Google Calendar
- 15 October 2020 09:00-17:00, Nemzetközi Bankárképző Központ 1011 Budapest, Szalag utca 19. Google Calendar
- 19 October 2020 09:00-17:00, Nemzetközi Bankárképző Központ 1011 Budapest, Szalag utca 19. Google Calendar
225.000 Ft + 0% VAT
For more information, contact our education organizer
phone: +36 20 619 99 69