IMPORTANCE OF THE TOPIC
For lasting success in winning the losers game for professional investors, establishing a robust Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA)-process is key. Based on recent insights in applied behavioral finance, the participant are introduced to practical methods in constructing and dynamically managing multi-asset portfolios.
In addition, participants are testing, how to minimize common mistakes and unintended consequences of emotional investment decisions by learning how to proactively managed their cognitive biases.
Learn how to spot strategic asset allocation myths and how to manage your own investment behavior to construct and dynamically manage a globally diversified multi-asset portfolio.
- Acknowledging the limits of traditional optimization methods
- Exploring your own cognitive biases
- Applying presented methods to increase level of rationality in SAA process
- MODUL 1: SPOTTING ASSET ALLOCATION MYTHS
The history of asset allocation produced a series of misunderstandings, obsolete optimization techniques and falsified basic assumptions. We begin the seminar with a categorization of techniques along the three generations
- MODUL 2: MANAGE YOUR OWN INVESTMENT BEHAVIOR
Behavioral finance (BF) goes beyond theoretically isolating cognitive biases. BF has immediate practical implications for our own behavior as market participants. We will explore some of your biases, followed by insights on how to manage them.
- MODUL 3: STRATEGIC CONSTRUCTION OF A MULTI-ASSET PORTFOLIO
How to approach the strategic construction of multi-asset portfolios? Where to start? How to optimize the diversification effect? Are there successful showcases to learn from?
- MODUL 4: APPLYING A DYNAMIC STRATEGIC ASSET ALLOCATION
We test two practical methods in managing a DSAA.
One day course.
TOVÁBBI INFORMÁCIÓKÉRT KERESSE OKTATÁSSZERVEZŐNKET:
+36 20 391 9445