Why is it important - Overview
This course analyses the global megatrends currently impacting markets and businesses both locally and internationally.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are being rapidly adopted for a range of applications in the financial services industry. The impact on the financial sector is largely unknown as the use of this technology in finance is rapidly evolving.
This seminar will offer an update on Technological Innovation and its impact both on Capital Markets and on the growth of real economy. The potential impact on the traditional job market will also be discussed.
After an initial overview on the megatrends in the current economic landscape, the seminar will provide a detailed insight of the impact of artificial intelligence on the future of exchanges and capital market players.
The final session of the day will gather representatives of fintech companies, one from the US and one from the UK – Nexus Frontier Tech and Envel.
Who should attend
- Innovation Directors in the financial sector and in AI related businesses
- Executives with strategic decision-making responsibilities in technological innovation
The course is designed to be useful to decision makers, such as CEOs and directors of medium to large corporates and financial institutions.
9 – 9:15 Registration
9:15 Welcome and Introduction
9:30 Megatrends: analysing and demystifying the future through the DRIVE model - demography, resources, inequalities, volatility and the entrepreneurial ecosystem
An innovative scheme to interpret the impact of major global changes on corporate strategies. The role of Artificial Intelligence within this framework
- What is Artificial Intelligence and how has it developed
- From machine learning to AI
- Application to industries
- Current debates on AI regulation
11:00 Coffee break
11:15 Workshop: The impact of Megatrends and AI on corporate strategy
Following the introductory session on the current macro economic outlook, delegates, driven by the trainer, will debate about the potential use of the DRIVE model in the design of corporate strategies and business plans in the fourth industrial revolution
13:00 Lunch Break
14:00 Technological Innovation in Capital Markets
- Real Economy vs Capital Markets
- Digitalisation of the Exchange over the years
- Changing roles in the financial industry
15:00 – 15:15 Coffee Break
15:15 Meet the companies:
• Meeting with a fintech company active in sustainable investing or Meeting with a fintech company which provides blockchain and smart contracts solutions (to be confirmed depending on BIB’s preference and the availability of the speakers)
469 000.- HUF + 27% ÁFA
Megnyitott képzések és vizsgák
2020. december 3.
2020. október 30. 23:59
Helyszínek és időpontok
- 2020. december 3. 09:00-16:15, online Google naptár