BIB proudly presents its cooperation with ESCP Europe. ESCP Europe is the first (1819) and one of the most reputable business schools all around the word. FT ranks its advanced Finance Master program as #2 worldwide. Our Summer School course on Real Estate Finance and Investments brings together ESCP Europe’s excellent curriculum with the expertise of outstanding local professionals. Excellent performers, the most up-to-date knowledge and an inspiring environment await the candidates in 2020 again.
Real estate markets are rapidly changing with financing and investment decisions growing in complexity.
The banking sector is also facing a new wave of regulations that is changing the way real estate investors access funding. Mezzanine debt, REITs, and equity capital markets have become an increasing source of funds in real estate deals.
The real estate market is now highly competitive and companies often rely on well-trained workers capable of making investment decision in an environment of complexity. For investors, intermediaries and other real estate players to remain successful, building experience in an exceedingly specialized market has become a must. With this course, you will receive an excellent training that allows you to learn thoroughly the new trends and techniques in the field of real estate finance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- MSc or PhD candidates specialized in finance or real estate,
- those who are working in the financial side of the real estate industry,
- workers of financial institutions and central banks
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
IN THIS COURSE STUDENTS WILL:
- Practice the valuation of revenue generating properties by applying sound asset pricing methods and using Excel to perform pro-forma analysis
- Learn how to design mortgages that meet the needs of different investors
- Understand the implications of leverage in real estate
- Understand the implications of different capital structures in real estate assets
- Model sophisticated real estate “waterfall” spreadsheets with Excel for a variety of different capital structures and scenarios.
At the end of the course the participants will reach a deep understanding of real estate finance both on the residential and commercial side. They are going to see the big picture on the new trends of real estate industry.
1500.- EUR + VAT which includes the five-day course with coffee break and lunch, and one social event on Tuesday (winetasting).
+36 30 246 5727